- Studied at the FH Hamburg (Armgardstrasse) Department of Design, graduated as an engineer for clothing technology
- At the same time various assistants at fashion magazines as Brigitte, Maxi, Marie Claire and Cosmopolitan
- Independent fashion editor and stylist for various fashion and tv productions since 1999 – tv: Pro7Sat1 Media AG, magazines: InStyle, Shape, Bunte, Eltern, Elle Hungary
- 2003-2006 in Mexico City: Freelancer for Celeste Magazine and Elle Mexico, art director for InStyle Mexico
- 2006-2011 in Budapest: Producer for different fashion customers, agencies and photographers: Advertising and fashion campaigns, catalogs and editorials
- 2011-2013 in Berlin
- Since 2014 in Munich
- Languages: Hungarian, german, english, spanish
- Competences: Styling and production services for advertising and fashion
- Styling and production services for catalogs
- Conception, styling and production services for editorials
- Styling for Celebrities
- Interior Styling
Q & A
How did you become a fashion stylist?
I was born in Hungary and ever since I can remember I have been passionate about everything related to aesthetics and the arts. At the age of 20, I moved from Budapest to Hamburg to study there. During my vacations I worked at editorial shootings for various magazines, such as Brigitte, Maxi and Petra. At that time I decided to make my passion for fashion a career.
What do you love most about your job?
Fashion design and fashion photography are very diverse arts and every customer has their individual opinion an requirements.I love to work with so many different views and individuals that you come across every day in our industry. To perfectly merge my knowledge of fashion and trends and my creativity with the wishes and ideas of my costumers appeals to me most. I am the happiest when I can inspire with my ideas.
What is your favorite piece in the closet?
I love individual and timeless fashion. I own quite a few fashion gems and I am always willing to spend a bit more on good craftsmanship. For example I am still in love with my black slacks pants by Ann Demeulemeester, which I bought many years ago in Milan.
Your favorite designer or label?
I have a few. I have always been a big fan of the Antwerp Six designer group and of their deconstructive fashion. However, the work of Clare Waight Keller and her romantic design for Chloé inspired me as well. Furthermore, I am fascinated by the fashion of Stella McCartney and Isabel Marant. At the moment, I am falling in love with Ellery and Jaquemus.
The best moment of your career so far?
There were so many great moments and I met so many amazing people that it is hard to pick one in particular. However, my time in Mexico City surely counts as one of the best career stations.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
From everything that surrounds me like people on the streets, movies, blogs, books, magazines and of course fashion shows.